THINKING OF WRITING A BUSINESS BOOK?
You want to enhance your brand, demonstrate your expertise, become a media “go to” person, generate leads, or be able to say you literally “wrote the book” on the topic. We can help you!
We are the bestselling professional ghostwriters, authors and editors of more than 60 published books by leaders of international corporations, independent business people and others.
Here’s what some of our clients have said about our work:
– You “proved to have a tremendous ability to convert my words, thoughts and stories into a well-structured, thoughtful and insightful book.” – Bruce Krysiak, former President/Board Member of Toys “R” Us
– “With your help, writing my book was not only possible, it was pleasurable.” – Steven Friedman, Vice Chairman & CEO of United Steel Services
– “Here’s my most important piece of advice: be sure to hire a great writer. No, wait—it’s a lot easier than that. Simply hire the best in the biz, Nadine Taylor! Thanks, Nadine, for encouraging me, for keeping me on track, and especially for your friendship. You have made this journey fun.” – Denise Dudley, Founder and former CEO of SkillPath
Business book FAQs
Are there different types of business books?
There are many, including:
- biography/autobiography – the story of a company or business leader
- new ideas – introducing new concepts (or restating old ones)
- from life to business – applying lessons learned in life to business
- from business to life – transferring concepts from business to other aspects of life
- wealth enhancing ideas – approaches to making money
We can handle all of these, and more!
What if I don’t have a huge concept like Freakonomics?
Few books are based on paradigm-shattering ideas, yet many provide valuable information. An inside look at an industry, a new concept, or a plan for getting ahead in business are all viable concepts that can help you accomplish your business-building goals.
Do business ghostwriters need business degrees or experience running a business?
An experienced ghostwriter specializes in learning on the fly and translating ideas into great books that people enjoy reading. You’ll certainly want a ghostwriter who understands business, but there’s no need to find one with an MBA or C-suite experience.
Bottom line: will my book be profitable?
There’s no guarantee of financial success. If your true ambition is to introduce a new concept or present your ideas to the world, earning a profit should not be a primary concern. But if profit is your driving motivation, remember that the media attention and business generated by your book can greatly enhance your revenue – even if the book itself doesn’t make a lot of money.
We can help you achieve your goals! And you don’t have to do any of the actual writing. If you like, you can simply provide us with your ideas and we, the business book ghostwriters, will take it from there.