THINKING OF WRITING A HEALTH BOOK?
You’ve got a great idea for a health book that will help millions of people, present a new treatment, and/or establish you as the “go to” expert in your field. We can help you turn that idea into a powerful book!
We are experienced health book ghostwriters with best-selling credentials who have been praised by clients and top editors at New York publishing houses. Our books include:
- The Arthritis Cure (St. Martins Press)
- Healing the Addicted Brain (Sourcebooks)
- Arthritis For Dummies (Wiley Publishing)
- Syndrome X (Simon and Schuster)
- Natural Menopause Remedies (Penguin)
- What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About Heart Disease (Warner Books)
- Green Tea (Kensington)
- Runaway Eating (Rodale)
We understand the art of explaining science in laymen’s terms. And Nadine, a Registered Dietitian with an M.S. degree, is an expert in health, diet, nutrition and the human body.
Here’s what some of our clients said about our work:
– “You took my information, reorganized it beautifully and made it understandable even to those who knew nothing of the topic.” – Marcelo Lancman, M.D., Director, Northeast Regional Epilepsy Group
– “Your ability to focus on the key points of complex medical issues and explain them with simplicity and clarity is a literary gift.” – Mark Houston, M.D., Director, Hypertension Institute of Nashville, TN
– “Deciding to work with Nadine… was the best decision I have made in a long time. Her attention to detail, professionalism and writing skills are superb.” – Lorna Myers, Ph.D., Executive Director, Epilepsy Free Foundation
– “Time and time again, you helped me turn my ideas into crystal clear words.” – Peter Abaci, M.D., Medical Director, Bay Area Pain and Wellness Center
Health Book FAQs
What can writing a health book do for me?
It may be the best humanitarian move you ever make, as well as your best business decision. That’s because your health book can:
- demonstrate your expertise
- establish you as an expert in your field
- bring you new patients/clients
- increase your website traffic
- generate speaking engagements and radio/television appearances
- be used for profitable back-of-the-room sales at your speeches
Does my idea have to be backed by a stack of scientific studies?
Most new ideas are backed by a few studies or personal experience and build from there. It’s perfectly all right to base your book on a combination of studies plus your own experience with patients/clients.
Do I need a health book ghostwriter with a medical background or a Ph.D. in health science?
If you’re writing for laypeople, a ghostwriter familiar with basic concepts of physiology, nutrition or your specific topic should be able to handle the job. But if you’re writing for a scientific audience, you’ll probably need one with advanced knowledge of your topic.
How do I ensure the book is accurate?
You are in complete control of the content. If something is inaccurate, simply tell the ghostwriter and he/she will change it.
Is it cheating to have someone else secretly write my book?
No. Your readers are interested in your ideas; they don’t care who selected the words or shaped the chapters.