Memoirs that Matter!
You’ve had some unbelievable life adventures, lived through a challenging time, and/or learned some very important lessons.
You’d like to share your experiences and hard-won wisdom in a memoir.
But making your manuscript “sing” has turned out to be harder than you thought.
We are memoir ghostwriters Barry Fox and Nadine Taylor, a husband-and-wife team.
Working with you one-on-one – and sometimes as a team – we can help you turn your story into a fascinating book written in your unique voice!
We are bestselling professional ghostwriters, authors, and editors of dozens of published books, including memoirs such as:
- Diana & Dodi: A Love Story – an eyewitness account of Princess Diana’s last romance and final days.
- Daughter of Apartheid – a black woman born to the racist apartheid regime of South Africa, whose father was murdered in the struggle for freedom, shares her views on humanity and forgiveness.
- The Kay & Bill Doré Story – the wild and inspiring memoir of a rags-to-riches couple who created a $2 billion oil business.
- Make Your Best Life – a life story by the former President/COO of Toys “R” Us that focuses on living the best possible life.
- If My Heart Had Wings – a story of hope that tracks the young widow of a World War II pilot as she reclaims her life and power.
- My Colorful Life – a “lessons learned” memoir by the female founder of a very successful paint company
- Morrie: Only in America – the story of a penniless immigrant who became the founder of a U.S. steel company.
- Take Off Power – amazing tales from the 40-year career of a commercial airline pilot.
Your adventures—or misadventures—can be the source of a terrific book. Let the memoir ghostwriters help you write it!
Give us a call at (818) 917-5362, or scroll down to the Contact Form at the bottom of this page.
Let’s explore how we can work together!