Looking to hire a ghostwriter?
Are you looking for a ghostwriter with:
- New York Times bestselling credentials?
- a lengthy list of praise from satisfied customers and editors at major publishing houses?
- the ability to help you with the publication process, whether traditional or self-published?
If so, we, Nadine Taylor and Barry Fox, are exactly who you’re looking for — book ghostwriters, authors and editors with dozens of published books to our credit and plenty of publication experience.
We focus primarily on ghostwriting memoirs, business books, and works of history and politics, although we also have numerous health books to our credit.
You want to hire a ghostwriter…
…and we are looking for clients with exciting ideas, like you!
Our ghostwriting service is made up of two ghosts. We handle only a few projects at a time and offer highly personalized service. Thus, every book is very important to us, and every client is a gem.
So who might this precious client be?
- a professional with a wealth of experience to share
- a creator with an amazing new idea
- a professor or pundit with new insights on history or politics
- an individual who has undergone a transformative experience…
If any of these descriptions sounds like you, let’s talk!
We can help you get your message to the world!
Give us a call at (818) 917-5362, or scroll down to the Contact Form to send us an email.
Let’s explore how we can work together!